Howdy howdy!The time has come for us to mix it up as we give away our next longboard skateboard complete. So let's get the creative juices flowing!
The next giveaway for a Loaded Dervish Complete Longboard Skateboard is going to be a
Longboarding Poetry Contest!
The rules are as follows:
- Anyone can enter.
- All genres of text-based poetry will be accepted (AABB, Haiku, Limericks, Abstract, etc.)
- Entries must be MAILED in (or hand delivered if you'd like to pay us a visit!)
- The maximum size for submission is a standard, letter-sized sheet of paper (8.5 x 11 inches)
- Poems must be at least two lines in length.
- Poems must include the word pairs "muir skate" & "loaded dervish"
- All entries must be RECEIVED BY JUNE 20th
(Keep in mind it's a Sunday, so make sure you mail it sooner than later!)
We will select and scan the top ten poems to post to our FaceBook page,
and all of YOU will decide who the winner is! The poem with the most "likes" will be declared the winner.
Alright. There you have it. Time to rhyme! (See what I did there?)
Send your entries to:
7933 Silverton Ave #712
San Diego, CA 92126
The fine print:
If you want to send more than one... Go right ahead! But we'll probably only look at one of them anyways. On that note, we're looking for a nice clean fight... So, no leveraging the odds with bribes either. Thanks :]
What if I can't fit those words into it?? The one I'm working on is PERFECT but I can't fit those words in... They are awkward to work with
are you allowed to email it cause im in canada and theirs no way i can get a package to you in 10days
Whats your email?
Man.. I'm from Malaysia and I'd discovered this contest like 2 days ago. Can I e-mail?
Yeah I don’t think I can get it there in time can I email it and then send it by regular mail as well?
Post a Comment