The contest you've all been waiting is finally here!
The Homemade Holiday Greeting Card Contest begins today!
Who Can Enter?
Anyone and everyone willing to mail in their entry may enter this contest. (Yes, international entries will be accepted, but for the Grand Prize ONLY.) One entry per person.
Here's the scoop:
- MAIL us your best Homemade Holiday/ Winter/ Christmas/ Hanukkah/ Kwanzaa/ Chrismukkah/ Wintersday/ etc. greeting card!
- It can be a hand-shaped snowflake crayon sketch or an extremely intricate depiction of your favorite winter longboarding experience. The style is up to you! Give us your best and don't be afraid to get creative. (Note: Do it yourself! Don't just print out and send in a photo you found on Adam Colton's Flickr account.)
- Send to: 7933 Silverton Ave Suite 712 San Diego, CA 92126
- Be sure to include AT LEAST ONE product from each of the event sponsors: Gravity Skateboards and Orangatang Wheels (They are the ones donating products after all!)
- The Grand Prize Winner - Receives everything listed on their Longboarding Wish-List (up to $300)
- Second Place Winner - Receives a Gravity Makai Complete Longboard
- Third Place Winner - Receives a set of Orangatang Wheels of their choice
Entries must be received no later than midnight on December 15th. This will allow time for us to sort through and proceed to the next step in a timely manner. We will officially announce the winner once we've finished our egg nog on the evening of December 24th.
Our ten favorite Holiday Greeting Cards will be posted to a dedicated photo album on our Facebook Page as quickly as we can get them up after the submission deadline (see above). The Muir Skate longboarding community members will decide who wins each prize by "liking" their favorite submission(s).
Questions? Ask in the comments section or on our Facebook Page