Seasons greeting, little elves! The time has come for us to hold a festive contest in tune with the song of the season: It's time for our annual holiday card contest! And to spice it up this year, twelve prizes will be given out (one per day) along with an additional "grand prize" after it's all said and done!
This year we have teamed up with twelve of the top brands in longboarding to bring you twelve days of awesome prizes! Each brand will be "sponsoring" one day of the contest and they will get to choose their favorite submission! Each brand will be providing an awesome prize pack for their winner. (Trust us, you're gonna want to work hard on your cards! The prize packs are epic!)
Here's how to enter the #MuiryXmas contest on Instagram:
- Make a greeting card! Make it for the brand who will be selecting the winner each day.
(For Example - "To: Blood Orange, From: Little Jonny")
- Cards must include the logos of relevant brand(s) and MuirSkate!
- MuirSkate logos can be found here.
- Post a photo of your greeting card to Instagram using the appropriate hashtag (see list of tags below in green), and tag @MuirSkate along with the brand(s) of the day!
- You must submit your entry by 11:59pm PST on the night before the winners will be selected! (We don't know when each brand will be selecting their favorite, so it's better to submit it early!)
- Bonus tip: Your card can be made however you like so long as you can submit a photo of it! (We would suggest that you keep it two dimensional like a traditional card but you are free to do as you please!) Please be sure your account is public so we can see your submission!
An example post, for your edification:
Here's how to enter MuirSkate's Grand Prize contest (not on Instagram):
- Get your card (or cards) to MuirSkate HQ by 4:59pm PST on December 24th!(Mail it, deliver it, teleport it, whatever you like! Just get it to us on time!)
Here's our address:
Winners will be selected as follows:
- Saturday, Dec. 13th - Blood Orange - #MuiryXmasBloodOrange
- Sunday, Dec. 14th - Earthwing Skateboards - #MuiryXmasEarthwing
- Monday, Dec. 15th - Comet Skateboards - #MuiryXmasComet
- Tuesday, Dec. 16th - Bustin Boards - #MuiryXmasBustin
- Wednesday, Dec. 17th - Sector 9 Skateboards - #MuiryXmasSector9
- Thursday, Dec. 18th - PNL Trucks - #MuiryXmasPNL
- Friday, Dec. 19th - Gravity Skateboards - #MuiryXmasGravity
- Saturday, Dec. 20th - Arbor Skateboards - #MuiryXmasArbor
- Sunday, Dec. 21st - Landyachtz Longboards - #MuiryXmasLandyachtz
- Monday, Dec. 22nd - Rayne Longboards - #MuiryXmasRayne
- Tuesday, Dec. 23rd - Abec 11 Wheels and Jet Skateboards - #MuiryXmasAbec11Jet
- Wednesday, Dec. 24th - Original Skateboards - #MuiryXmasOriginal
- Thursday, Dec. 25th - MuirSkate's Grand Prize! - Mail it in before this date!
But what about the prizes?!
Right! The prizes! Each brand will be responsible for selecting a prize pack to give to their winner. The prize packs will vary by brand (from multiple sets of trucks to full completes!) and they will all be filled with epic goodness to get you stoked! We will announce the contents of each prize pack the day of. The grand prize will be a $500 Gift Card to MuirSkate.com!
Frequently Asked Questions- Does it cost anything to enter?
- Nope. Just your time and creativity!
- Can I submit more than one?
- Yes. Go for it. Don't even ask, submit as many different cards as you can create!
- Does it have to be a "card"?
- Only if you want to mail it in for the "grand prize". Otherwise, make whatever you like! We would highly recommend that you keep it legible and easily contained in an Instagram photo. (You want to win, don't you?)
- Can I submit the same card for more than one contest?
- No. Unless you're submitting it for the "Grand Prize", you should submit different cards for each of the different days! Personalization is key!
- Can two people work on the same card? Will we get double the prizes?
- Sure and nope. Sharing is caring!
- Will I get my card(s) back after the "Grand Prize" selection?
- Nope. We will be far too busy sending out orders to send cards back. Sorry y'all! Just don't send us your family heirlooms and we'll all be OK!
- Can I email you with "specific" questions