WELCOME TO THE 2018 TURKEY SCRAMBLE
Date: November 17
Location: Talega, San Clemente
Parking: 399 Camino Tierra Grande. San Clemente, CA 92673
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
OPEN FREERIDE AND SLIDE JAM 12-2pm (Lower Talega)
SKILLS CHALLENGE: 12-2PM (Upper Talega)
TO REGISTER: SEE SCOTT FROM MUIRSKATE BETWEEN 11AM-12PM.
Entry $10 (Includes Muirskate T'shirt).
Objective: Complete all skills listed in the Skills Challenge. Execute slides in switch and regular stance. All slides are preformed no-hands-down. Slides must be completed with both feet on the board after the skill has been completed. In other words, you must roll away from each skill in the challenge.
1. 20ft Heelside Standup
2. 40ft Heelside Standup (40ft Completes skills (1 and 2)
3. 60ft Heelside Standup (60ft completes skills (1, 2, and 3).
4. Heelside 360 inside 20ft.
5. 10ft Toeside Standup
6. 20ft Toeside Standup (20ft Completes skills (1 and 2)
7. 60ft Toeside Standup (60ft completes skills (1, 2, and 3)
8. Switch Heelside 180
9. Heelside or Toeside Shovit (Your choice, and distance not measured)
10. Switch Toeside (distance not measured, but you must slide 90 degrees switch) Longest Switch Toeside qualifies to win the grand prize package automatically (No other skills demonstration required)! All skills must be completed to qualify for the grand prize package. (PLEASE DON'T ASK ABOUT THE GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR IT.)
Important: Once you have completed all 10 skills in the Skills Challenge, you will be required to compete for the Grand Prize Package in the Longest Heelside Standup Competition. Winner takes the Grand Prize Package!!
TEAM SCRAMBLE: 2-3:30PM (Upper and Lower Talega)
TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM: SEE PABLO FROM ADRENALINA BETWEEN 12-2PM
Entry Fee: Free
Objective: Teams of two race each other down from the top of Talega to the flats just before the lower slide section. There, your partner, (Randomly Chosen), will be waiting for you to tag him or her so to advance through the cones section of the coarse. Your partner cannot advance forward until you tag him or her. If your partner advances, your team will automatically lose that race. As your partner advances through the cones section, he or she cannot miss any section of the course, otherwise, your team will lose that race. You may hit a cone, but if it falls, you lose that race. Don't worry, you are racing best two out of three. Winners will advance to the next round.
SKILLS CHALLENGE LONGEST SLIDE COMPETITION 3:30-4PM
4PM AWARDS CEREMONY